Saturday 6 February 2016

Welcome back Kiwi

WELCOME back to a fresh new year. I am very excited to be coming back to Goodwood and I hope that all my fellow Kiwi members are feeling as excited as I am.
I hope that you have all been having a lovely time soaking up the summer sun and spending your days exploring outside. I, on the other hand, have been rugged up and fighting off colds (the joys of winter weather).
I am going to update the blog as much as possible while I'm not in the country but for this to be successful I am going to need your help.... Your mission Kiwi is to upload as much high quality work as possible via the school iPads to the blog. You will need to take a picture and write a little comment underneath explaining what it was that you were doing and why it important.
This is OUR blog not my blog so we need to work together to help keep us CONNECTED.

I'm super excited to see all your amazing learning and comments!

6 comments:

  1. hi miss Collins I did the smarts test it was so much fun!!! Looking forward to much much more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya
      Which SMART is your strength? Which SMART needs the most development?
      Remember to leave your name so I can address my comments to you. 😁
      Hear from you soon.
      Miss Collins

      Delete
  2. hi miss collins love the games they are really fun from freya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Freya
    How are you? I'm glad you are enjoying the games. Did you have a nice Christmas break?
    Hear from you soon.
    Miss Collins

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi miss Collins looking forward to a new year with you :)
    Georgie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Georgie

      I'm glad that you are looking forward to the year, as am I.
      Are you looking forward to camp?

      From
      Miss Collins

      Delete